MHC USA, Inc. is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Children’s policy
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of 16 years.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – MHC USA, Inc. located at 1110 Brickell Ave, Suite 800, Miami, Florida 33131, United States of America.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s (your) rights
You as the Data Subject have the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.*
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.*
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.*
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.*
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather about you
Information you provided us
This is your name and e-mail address – mainly information that is necessary for making an initial contact with us to consider a service we could offer you in marketing, advertising and other digital services. This information is provided to us on an email via our online form and this email will be used to reply to your initial inquiry. We do not store information from our web form on a database, unless we enter into a binding agreement, in which you will have further details of personal data use.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools.
For the purpose of clarity, such information is in the form of IP addresses, unique session ID’s, device ID’s and does NOT include your name, email address or any information that directly identifies you.
For example, your IP address is stored on our server logs and used by security and statistical type software to record the pages visited, the type of browser and device used. This information is used to improve our web site and to monitor the security of the site.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data that you supplied to us on our Demo Request form, to reply to your message and initiate communications about the services we could offer you.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds for the following purposes:
- To prepare a demonstration of our software products.
- To prepare a customized proposal for our software products and services.
- To analyze user behavior on our web site in order to improve usability, content and design.
- To analyze user behavior in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products and services we offer.
- To monitor the security of our web site.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you our products and services that are similar or the same to your purchasing history to be our legitimate interest.
We may also Process your data in order to fulfill a legal obligation.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties, period.
We may share your Personal Data to trusted parties in order to make providing products and services to you possible. For example, we may share your data with system integrators, consultants or service companies in information technology, or other trusted partners, in order to receive proposals for the ultimate purpose of entering into a contract for providing you our software solutions.
We only work with trusted parties who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection of your Personal Data.
When we are legally obliged to do so, we may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS) from our web site and with our email exchanges. We use anonymizing and pseudo-anonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and make necessary updates when possible, and we use firewalls that monitor incoming and outgoing traffic from our web site to avoid cyber-attacks.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breach occur.
Our Children’s Policy
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children for our software products and services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
MHC USA, Inc.
1110 Brickell Ave,
Miami, FL 33131
When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the Data Subject who made the complaint to follow up. We will work with the appropriate authorities in the USA, and relevant local data protection authorities in the EU, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with the Data Subjects directly.
Last modification was made May 18, 2018.
* This right is only afforded to citizens of the European Union under the General Data Protection Regulation, or, where required by law.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short strings that are saved, while browsing the website, on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow our website to recognize you after the first visit and then improve your user experience.
- Remember your language preferences
- Allow our third party sharing tool to work and interact with our analytics tool and social media platforms.
- Allow us to collect statistics on site usage via a third party analytics tool.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is NOT used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
We have provided more details below on how cookies are used on our web site, whether they are placed by us or third parties:
This cookie is first party and placed on your device by our web site.
This will remain on your browser for up to 6 months to remember your preference for the next time your visit us, or, until you delete cookies.
This cookie is first party and placed on your device by our web site.
When you initially visit our web site you will receive a notification offering you a language preference, should the home page of our site be different to your browser’s language settings.
When you select your language preference, we will remember your choice by using a cookie so that the next time you visit the page you will not need to select your language, unless you delete the cookie. If you do not delete the cookie it will remain on your browser for up to 6 months.
MaxMind GeoIP2 Precision Country
MaxMind offers geographic location service called GeoIP2 Precision Country, which uses IP addresses to determine location information. We use this service to determine which continent and country a web site visitor is from so we can process that information for our cookie notification feature.
MaxMind’s service sets a third party cookie which is used to identify individual browsers behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-browser basis. It does not correspond to any user ID on our web site, and does not store any personally identifiable information.
This cookie will remain on your browser for up to 12 months, or, until you delete cookies.
Addtoany sharing tool
AddToAny is a universal sharing tool for websites and apps allowing us to show sharing buttons on our website so visitors can easily share our content via social sharing platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and messenger services such as Skype or Whatsapp.
These cookies are third party and placed on your device by Addtoany.
Addtoany does not track your web site usage, however, when you share a page on our site it reports these events to our Google Analytics account and it interacts with the sharing tool (such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Whatsapp, etc.) chosen by you. Each sharing tool regulates information independently from us and we encourage you to consult the respective privacy policies of each service.
You can delete Addtoany cookies via your browser settings, but doing so will prevent it from working correctly.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our website. With Google Analytics we can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with our website so that we can improve the content, the delivery of information and our products and services.
These cookies are first party and placed on your device by Google Analytics.
These cookies assist in collecting information about your device, operating system, browser type, anonymized IP, page visits on our web site, referring web sites, the time you visited the site, whether you visited before and other technical data.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google opt-out page.
You can acquire further information about Google Analytics here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You would need to set your cookie preferences for each device and each browser used for navigating the Internet.